Jason Klebs jasonk at
Thu Dec 12 10:29:21 MST 2013

In my opinion, 'the cloud' is a buzz-word, and regarding it, people act
accordingly.  Buzz-words are meant to diminish understanding of
something, not enhance it.  Therefore, a lot of places don't weigh the
benefits and drawbacks of what is essentially a move to another hosting

While we're opening up cans of worms...
I have assumed (even pre-Snowden) that every EC2 instance comes with
root access for the NSA built-in.  Thoughts on this?