What's the cheapest way to setup Linux box?

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Wed Dec 11 16:10:07 MST 2013

For development I have recently migrated to the wonderful world of
Vagrant/Virtualbox. I can setup whatever environment I need to on my local
box, dev in a virtual environment, change anything I need to without worry
for the host, and move those environments to other hosts if needed. Has
made developing on a Mac even more enjoyable.