Is Move Networks still alive?

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Thu Dec 5 15:59:00 MST 2013

On Wed, December 4, 2013 17:48, Joel Finlinson wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:23 PM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I've got a question for the list.  I'm not in Utah County anymore, but I'm
>> hoping someone on the list knows.  Is Move networks still alive?  Does
>> anyone on this list currently or formerly work there?  If so let me know
>> please, I have an architecture question about their patent on streaming
>> media.
>> Thanks!
>>

> Wouldn't this link allow you to get that information?

This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Move Networks
We stream shows
because, we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are fired.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
And the shows get streamed
And then you get creamed.
Except the people who are still alive.
I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta.
We're releasing on time.
So I'm GLaD. I got burned.
Think of all the things we learned
for the people who are still alive.
Go ahead and leave me.
I think I prefer to stay inside.
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
Maybe Echostar
THAT WAS A JOKE.
HAHA. FAT CHANCE.
Anyway, this cake is great.
It's so delicious and moist.
Look at me still talking
when there's Streaming to do.
When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
I've experiments to run.
There is research to be done.
On the people who are still alive.
And believe me I am still alive.
I'm doing Science and I'm still alive.
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
While you're quitting I'll be still alive.
And when you're fired I will be still alive.

Still alive. Still alive.