Explain Shell

John Shaver bobjohnbob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 11:26:15 MDT 2013

Yeah, rm doesn't have a -P option on any of my systems.  From what I can
find its a mac OSX thing?  That seems to be fine to me, although maybe they
could add an option to switch between different types of systems.

I did, however, find that it gets confused by backticks, which might be
confusing for someone who doesn't know what they are, but I could just copy
out the contents of the backticks as a separate query to see what that does
and then... yeah it would work but not very convenient.

Thank You,

John Shaver