Anyone want to order a Cubieboard?

John Shaver bobjohnbob at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 11:32:06 MDT 2013

I'm going to use the cubieboard to replace my x86 monster of a webserver in
my home(it used to be my gaming machine, back when I had time to play
games!) <10watts of power consumption is much better than 200.

The Opensprinkler Pi looks awesome,  I know someone who is interested, but
I don't have a lawn to water currently :)