Wireless USB

Jim Wright jwright at perelson.com
Thu Aug 8 13:39:35 MDT 2013

Yes it's a European company which my friend acquired the North American Rights to sell.  However they are only doing so because they are desperate and need the finances.  So we can get the source code but they are really trying to hold us hostage financially.  The product is amazing but really needs a wireless component to it.  I am trying to find out what the options are before I make a decision.  The cost would be significant at this point to get that code.

Connect with me on Linkedin

Jim Wright
jwright at perelson.com
Prince, Perelson