Wireless USB

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Aug 7 19:59:29 MDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Jim Wright <jwright at perelson.com> wrote:
> I need a way to eliminate the cable in an effort to track more dynamic human movements. I prefer for the software to not know the difference between the current wired configuration and an eventual wireless option.

Just another comment on this... the trick to your software "not
know[ing] the difference between the current wired configuration and
an eventual wireless option" would really be a function of how you
write your app, not really the underlying technologies used to shuffle
bits around. Make sure you have a good abstraction layer in there and
be strict about using it. You'll be glad you did :)

Again, happy hacking!

Best,
Gabe