Wireless USB

Jim Wright jwright at perelson.com
Wed Aug 7 16:43:15 MDT 2013

I normally post positions on PLUG but this time I have a question.  I am involved with a small company and I have a product that needs to be wireless.  I'm looking for a solution pertaining to wireless USB communication. I have a device that uses a normal USB 2.0 cable to communicate between a sensor of human vertical sway movement (done with accelerometer and/or gyroscope) and a piece of software. I need a way to eliminate the cable in an effort to track more dynamic human movements. I prefer for the software to not know the difference between the current wired configuration and an eventual wireless option.   Is there an off the shelf product that could handle that?

Thanks.

Connect with me on Linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=566942&trk=tab_pro>

Jim Wright
jwright at perelson.com