Open Source CAD recommendations for network planning?

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 21:51:53 MDT 2013

On 04/26/2013 09:27 PM, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
> Garbage or not, it is the law and I'm not in a position to argue with it.
> I think the mindset is that software inside a government organization is a
> strategic asset.and it's not good to be beholden to a company that may or
> may not be there when it's time to upgrade.
>

> On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:

Seeing this law, makes me so happy. I am so happy there just isn't any
word to describe my level of happiness other than; it makes me very
happy that this law exists!!! I think it should be an international law,
for all governments and corporations and.. and... anyone having to use
software, that if an open source alternative exists, it must be used!!
Open Source FOR LIFE!!!
PS: There was no sarcasm displayed in this message, as I am well known
for my sarcasm, this disclaimer exists to remove any possible thought
that I was being sarcastic in this email.

--
John D Jones III
Perl/Javascript/Systemd Zealot
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com