Open Source CAD recommendations for network planning?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at
Fri Apr 26 21:27:04 MDT 2013

Garbage or not, it is the law and I'm not in a position to argue with it.
I think the mindset is that software inside a government organization is a
strategic asset.and it's not good to be beholden to a company that may or
may not be there when it's time to upgrade.