OT: Website Needs

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Fri Apr 26 21:03:41 MDT 2013

Alfresco Web Quick Start can take the documents, convert them to HTML, and post them in a folder with a search interface. He can continue to maintain the documents in Word, and it will keep the HTML transforms up-to-date.

This type of solution takes some work to setup, but once it is there it is nice to use.

Richard