OT: Website Needs

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Fri Apr 26 16:00:06 MDT 2013

I have a friend who writes articles and has several hundred word documents that he
has accumulated over the years. He wants to put the articles on a website where
others can easily download them.

Naturally I would like to be able to search the documents, but he doesn't care
about that. He wants them listed in categories or folders and easy to navigate.

Short of a regular page with  a link to a php directory listing of his folders and files,
can you offer any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

--
Regards,