May meeting: trying out a new format

Steve Meyers steve-plug at spwiz.com
Thu Apr 25 13:51:28 MDT 2013

We won't do this every month, but we'd like to try a little different
format this month.  We'd like to have 2-3 shorter presentations.  One
would be geared towards newer users, and the other(s) would be more of
the normal level.  Each presentation should be somewhere between 10-25
minutes (depending on how long the others are), and doesn't need to have
a nice powerpoint slide deck or anything like that.  Just show us
something cool you've been working on lately, and how it works.

I'll start off by volunteering to present the newbie portion on basic
network architecture, since I already told Tod I'd diagram it out for
him.  Who else would like to give a quick presentation?

Steve