Another ISP thread...

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Wed Apr 24 17:44:15 MDT 2013

On 2013-04-24 11:25, Jacob Albretsen wrote:
> Do they play stupid pricing games with their business class?  First 6 - 12
> month is one price, then it doubles the next 12 months and you have to do a 2
> year contract kind of garbage?

  It's been a little while, but I don't remember the price games on the
business side.  If I recall the last quote I got, the monthly rate
varied a little by the contract term you agreed to (1/2/3 year), but it
was a static rate.

  And to Lonnie's point, Comcast business-class was rather solid the
last time I used it.  The few interruptions (over the course of several
years) were generally resolved quickly.

      Jima