Contract Job: Java Developer @ Adobe

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Mon Apr 22 15:39:44 MDT 2013

On Fri, April 19, 2013 17:49, Stuart Jansen wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-04-19 at 14:22 -0600, Ryan Simpkins wrote:
>> The manager in charge of a project here at Adobe asked me to put out an
>> informal search for a software developer to fill a contracting position.
>> Here
>> is what I know:
>
>> Requirements:
>> - Decent chops.
>
> Do you mean ability to bang on a piano gracefully, or grow facial hair?

Both. We have a piano here on-site in our music room. Bass and lead are also
available. Unfortunately we had to remove the drums. :-(

Your Java foo should be non-too-shaby either. If you commit a bug you'll get
tied off to the rock wall and left over the weekend. Either that or they make
you wash all the windows (both sides). Personally, I'd rather take the rock
wall. I'm pretty sure washing all the windows would take someone a good month.

-Ryan