Sad news

Alec Shaw shaw.alec at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 16:44:25 MDT 2013

Hi pluggers,

After a long battle with cancer, it is with a heavy heart that I share
that my dad, Alec Shaw, has passed away with all of you. He passed away
in the early hours of Wednesday morning on April 17.

His son,
Stephen Shaw

For those who are wanting to attend Alec Shaw's funeral, it will be held
Tuesday, April 23, 2013. The viewing is from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. followed
by the funeral at 11:00 a.m. at the American Fork 9th Ward LDS Chapel at
673 East 300 North American Fork, UT 84003. (White Building) He will be
laid to rest at the American Fork Cemetery following the funeral.