Contract Job: Java Developer @ Adobe

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Fri Apr 19 14:22:03 MDT 2013

The manager in charge of a project here at Adobe asked me to put out an
informal search for a software developer to fill a contracting position. Here
is what I know:

The Goods:
- At least part-time work for about 4 weeks. Possibly more.
- $85/hour.
- Custom work with Jira. The Jira infrastructure is done right.
- There isn't one big thing to do. It will involve several small and medium
sized modifications.

Requirements:
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
- Ability to work on-site at the Adobe Lehi campus.
- Linux experience.
- Decent chops.

Bonus:
- ITIL foundations (or better) certification.
- Specific experience developing with Jira.

If anyone is interested please send me a resume. I wish there was a way for me
to mark this one with a gold star. It is a really good gig that could lead to
other interesting opportunities.

-Ryan