[OT] Google Fiber (probably) coming to Provo

Lloyd Brown lloyd_brown at byu.edu
Wed Apr 17 14:54:39 MDT 2013

The problem is that if they do that, the city is still on the hook for
the network maintenance, etc.  As Steve said, the city has been trying
to get rid of it for years.

Now, what would be really cool is if there was some deal between Utopia
and Google Fiber.  But that's a completely different discussion.

Lloyd Brown
Systems Administrator
Fulton Supercomputing Lab
Brigham Young University