[OT] Google Fiber (probably) coming to Provo

Steve Alligood steve at betterlinux.com
Wed Apr 17 14:50:19 MDT 2013

Nope.

Broadweave assumed the payments in a back room deal (and later absorbed Veracity and took that name).  Last year, the original bond ran out, and they didn't or couldn't keep paying for it, so Provo took it back, and added roughly $7/mo to every utility bill in provo, plus a couple percent fee to the electric bill for businesses.