Another ISP thread...

Lloyd Brown lloyd_brown at byu.edu
Wed Apr 17 08:08:37 MDT 2013

Did they upgrade you to IPv6 as well?  I have to admit that, while I
generally have avoided Comcast, their recently improved bandwidth, and
their IPv6 offering makes me tempted.  My (very technically-minded) boss
gets both good bandwidth (don't know exactly what), and IPv6 today at
his house in Springville.

Lloyd Brown
Systems Administrator
Fulton Supercomputing Lab