Home storage solution

Joshua Elliott jatcarl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 20:07:06 MDT 2013

Hey PLUG, I've been lurking for a while and now I've got a question for you.

I need to put together some sort of NAS solution, mostly for my wife's
photography business, but also for some of my own accumulated bits. I need
some redundancy, but nothing crazy, so I would be just fine with raid 1...
unless somebody convinces me that I need more than that. So what would be
the best (economical, durable, expandable) way to get that? Roll my own?
Pre-built? Cloud?

Thanks for your wise words (even the off-topic ones),

Joshua Elliott