OT: Need some computer help in Orem

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 19:03:25 MDT 2013

I have a friend in Orem who's basically home-bound due to his
deteriorating health.  Before I left Utah I set him up with a laptop and
he gets wifi from his landlords on the other side of the wall.
Unfortunately he's no longer able to pick up his landlord's signal
anymore, and neither he nor his landlord know anything about computers
and I can't diagnose this over the phone very well.

I'm no longer living anywhere near Orem now, so I can't help him very
much with this issue.  The computer runs Windows 7, but I hope someone
would be able to volunteer some time to see if they can get him
connected again.  If anyone lives near Orem (he lives just off state
street about 400 N) and wants to help, please let me know!

I appreciate any help in this.  Thanks.

Michael