Noob question, but a good one. (It's actually Linux related!)

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at
Fri Apr 5 19:02:36 MDT 2013

You know, that's a very good question that I've never explored.  Can anyone
chime in on that for me?  Also is there a security problem with letting
Apache own the config files for Asterisk?