FreeSWITCH Meeting Upcoming Prep

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Thu Sep 27 04:48:10 MDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 6:33 PM, Tod Hansmann <plug.org at todandlorna.com> wrote:
> With two weeks until my FreeSWITCH presentation, I thought I'd mention a
> couple things so you can get the most out of it (of what little I'm
> offering, anyway).

Where does time go?!

> You may wish to grab FS and compile it ahead of time on your laptop if
> you want to follow along.

I finally have some scripts to build debs from the 1.2 branch, so I'll
post links to them here. I'll also try to get pre-built ones uploaded
somewhere in case you just want to download and install.  A VM with FS
running makes a fun project ;)

> You also may wish to bring a SIP phone (probably a soft phone on your
> laptop or your android phone, I'm not going to have a massive switch or
> anything) if you wish to try connecting it to my server, which will be
> there for a bit after I'm done presenting for toying with as such.

Sounds fun! Hope I can make it.

Best,
Gabe