Durable Solid State Storage?

Nicholas Leippe nick at leippe.com
Wed Sep 26 17:38:03 MDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I said durable.  My phone is replaced about every 90 days due to,
> buttery fingers and small children who LOVE to make it play music
> (error codes, dialing china etc).
>
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Merrill Oveson <moveson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> What about using your cell phone?

I was about to recommend that, but the thought of then having to keep
a usb cable handy, or a separate microsd card adapter, or hope they
have bluetooth makes it less practical. (I suppose file sharing via
wifi could be possible, depends on software.)

I guess i usually have a usb cable in my car for charging--so it might
not be too bad--but that's not as handy as simply fitting in your
pocket at all times.