Durable Solid State Storage?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:13:20 MDT 2012

Thanks for the tip on he Swiss Army knife one.
I was hoping to find something durable/metal and less than $50.
Your link lead to me to research swiss army drives and found this, for
about $19...
http://www.costcaptain.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=C&Product_Code=DX_4617126G8&gclid=CK2xoICH1LICFcZxQgodlUEA1g

Only question now is, is that product actually metal or just "metal look"?