Durable Solid State Storage?

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Wed Sep 26 13:34:14 MDT 2012

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 13:01:17 -0600
"S. Dale Morrey" <sdalemorrey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a recommendation for a well thought out, durable
> thumbdrive solution?

Don't use a key chain. I have a Mushkin Enhanced USB device. It is
small enough to fit into the watch pocket on the dungarees I usually
wear.

A related complaint is losing the caps for these things. The Mushkin
cap is clear, so it would be easy to lose. Solution: put it in the
watch pocket when using the device.