IRC follow up: Running 6 TVs from 1 computer

Ken Snyder kendsnyder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:04:11 MDT 2012

Our web app has 6 pages that are intended to be used full screen at 1080p.
So that picture  is 6 Firefox windows running F11 full screen on one
Windows 7 desktop.

Our clients put up TVs in their lobby or board room to show off  relevant
activity on social media and latest mews. We put this one up in our own
office so we could have a good test environment.

It is all CSS3 and JavaScript.

Sent from my Android phone