[JOB] Dev/Ops and Software Developer Jobs at Jive Communications

Matt Ryan matt at mvryan.org
Fri Sep 21 14:47:23 MDT 2012

For those interested:

Jive Communications in Orem is looking to hire software developers and
dev/ops engineers.  We are doing some pretty interesting and compelling
things in the hosted communications space and are growing rapidly.  This is
a great opportunity to make a mark in your career creating something pretty
amazing, and we'd love to bring you in and tell you about it.

If you love Python, Linux, working with open source software, and
large-scale enterprise-grade internet systems with a great team, you will
love it here.

Link to a somewhat-outdated list of job postings:
http://www.getjive.com/careers/  Basically, if you are a great software
developer or dev/ops engineer, we want to talk to you.  You can e-mail me
directly (mryan at the same domain) for more info if you like.

--
-Matt Ryan