My startup:

John Fenley pontifier at
Tue Sep 18 11:35:24 MDT 2012

I realize that the model I'm going for is 99.99% likely to be sued. The RIAA and MPAA sue everyone.
That doesn't scare me because I believe that the service I am trying to provide is a direct expression of fair use.
I'm trying to protect our right to do what we want with what we own.
I hope that I can build a site that is easy to use, and then you will be able to make an informed judgment about it's value.

If you don't hate what I'm building, and want to help give me a chance to build it, you can go to this page and vote for

Thanks a bunch, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone here.

John Fenley

P.S. I used kdenlive to make the video on my site. It worked great with the HD footage. (there was another thread about video editors)