My startup: Crossies.com

John Fenley pontifier at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 05:06:45 MDT 2012

I wanted to be sure I responded to a couple of things that you mentioned...

You can currently stream movies to smartphones. not just DVDs, but Blu-ray and VHS too.
And it is more convinient. I'm sure almost everyone has streamed a movie on Netflix that they have on disk somewhere in their home.

As far as EULA stuff, because everything is backed by physical media, there are no licensing restrictions.
The first sale doctrine limits the control the copyright holder has over what you can do with media you own.

I don't really feel like a monster but FIRE, BAD....Ahhhhh...

John Fenley
www.Crossies.com