Presenters needed for November, December

Joseph Hall perlhoser at
Fri Sep 14 19:42:43 MDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Steve Meyers <steve-plug at> wrote:
> Gimp?  Whatever people use for video editing?  I know the video editing
> one is pretty good, I just can't remember the name off the top of my head.

If I was a self-centered, egotistical jerk, I would respond to the bit
about video editing with this:

But truth be told, a bit of Gimp-fu would be nice to add to my
skillset. Also, is LiVES ( ) the video
editor you're thinking of? I've always wanted play with it, but never
got around to it.

"In order to create, you have to have the willingness, the desire to
be challenged, to be learning." -- Ferran Adria (speaking at Harvard,