Presenters needed for November, December

Joseph Hall perlhoser at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:42:43 MDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Steve Meyers <steve-plug at spwiz.com> wrote:
> Gimp?  Whatever people use for video editing?  I know the video editing
> one is pretty good, I just can't remember the name off the top of my head.

If I was a self-centered, egotistical jerk, I would respond to the bit
about video editing with this:

http://tinyurl.com/9sobopx

But truth be told, a bit of Gimp-fu would be nice to add to my
skillset. Also, is LiVES ( http://lives.sourceforge.net/ ) the video
editor you're thinking of? I've always wanted play with it, but never
got around to it.

--
"In order to create, you have to have the willingness, the desire to
be challenged, to be learning." -- Ferran Adria (speaking at Harvard,