Presenters needed for November, December

Joseph Hall perlhoser at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:46:48 MDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Steve Meyers <steve-plug at spwiz.com> wrote:
> Any takers?  I've been thinking about what might be popular, and I think
> one on MAME would go over well.  Also, we haven't had anything on the
> Linux desktop for a while, one on either a desktop app or environment
> might be fun.

Let's see... we have firefox and chromium... konsole and
gnome-terminal... and xterm for the hardcore enthusiast.

Are... are you saying there's _more_ Desktop apps?

Inconceivable.

Maybe you're counting gvim and xemacs?

--
"In order to create, you have to have the willingness, the desire to
be challenged, to be learning." -- Ferran Adria (speaking at Harvard,