Watermarking a java source file?

Matthew Frederico mfrederico at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:36:25 MDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 10:26 PM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at gmail.com>wrote:

> It's b, sorry if I wasn't clear.  I'm giving some files to someone for
> review.  I don't want these to become distributed since they contain secret
> sauce recipes and if they leak I want to be able to blame the correct
> person.

Hire a lawyer, copyright your work, apply for a patent.  If recipes leak,
wait about 5 - 10 years until they have established a multimillion dollar
business.  Litigate for patent infringement then proceed with private
island purchase complete with a yacht, cocaine and hookers.

See, with THIS line of reasoning, you *WANT* them to take your work and do
something with it.  ;-)

-- Matthew Frederico