snmp software

Joseph Hall perlhoser at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:09:53 MDT 2012

Nagios is quality software, and as previously mentioned, is free in
terms of the software itself. Zenoss also fits this category, and in
my limited experience, I don't know anyone who has used both who
doesn't prefer Zenoss.

Also, what are you looking to do? Out of the box, Nagios doesn't
graph, but Cacti does. Again, Zenoss does both. And there's a dozen
other really excellent alternatives to all three, and I'm sure dozens
of crappy ones.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Merrill Oveson <moveson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Suggestions for snmp software.
>
> Foglight?
>
> What are people using?
>
> Thanks

"In order to create, you have to have the willingness, the desire to
be challenged, to be learning." -- Ferran Adria (speaking at Harvard,
2011)