Hardware Engineers in Utah??

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:10:34 MDT 2012

On Sep 13, 2012, at 12:37 AM, Nicholas Leippe <nick at leippe.com> wrote:

> Can you provide any salary ranges for those openings?

It's a broad range of roles here but how about $80-$120 (+if you really know your stuff)?

Maybe $60-90k for the lower range/experience roles?

If you/anyone wants to ask about a certain role, I can answer privately. Especially if I can see your LinkedIn profile or something, I can often give you a $10-15k spread of what we'd expect to pay, which is ahead of market (60th percentile).

Great now I'm the circus side-show:"Step right up Ladies and Gents! Let the recruiter guess your salary!!"