Hardware Engineers in Utah??

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 22:51:00 MDT 2012

On Sep 13, 2012, at 12:20 AM, "S. Dale Morrey" <sdalemorrey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thought you were @ Novell?

No.  At Fusion-io all this year. I'm their in-house technical recruiter. I have all kinds of openings anywhere in the stack from hardware (PCIe, NAND) up through embedded, drivers, kernel-space, hypervisors, user-space and into the application stack. Mostly C, some C++, but also need QA, systems and tools devs with python, build/release, and even Java to help with the systems management product.

Ping me anytime!
-- Robert Merrill / Sr. Technical Recruiter / Fusion-io // 801-228-0529 (calls/txts ok)