Looking for a server rack

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Thu Sep 6 18:41:07 MDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 5:57 PM, Thomas S Hatch <thatch45 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought I would ask here, primarily because I know that a few guys on
> here have posted server racks for sale recently. I am looking for a full
> 42U or half rack (full is preferred) and it does not need to be enclosed,
> it is for a server room in my office.

*** copy and paste from when this came up last ***
Does a 1/2 rack work? I know someone with a newish one. They also have
2 Dell 2700 Watt rackmount batteries that never really got used.

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but I thought I'd mention it.

Contact me off list if you're interested.

Best,
Gabe