Blogging software, or sites

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 23:41:38 MDT 2012

On 09/03/2012 01:37 AM, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 7:22 PM, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Any good CMS's written in Python?  Looking right now at Pinax...
>
> Pinax isn't really a CMS. It's more like a way to stitch together
> reusable Django apps. You're thinking about Mezzanine:
> http://mezzanine.jupo.org/

Yes I'm playing with that now.  Pretty cool.

My brother pointed out that maybe what I really want is an automatic
blog aggregator.  For example, for our company blog, any posts from any
of us that are appropriately tagged or categorized would be pulled in
and placed in this aggregated blog.  Comments posted to the aggregated
blog wouldn't go back to the original sources of course, but maybe
that'd be fine.