mediawiki 1.16

Levi Pearson levipearson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:03:57 MDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Merrill Oveson <moveson at gmail.com> wrote:

> pluggers
>
> I want to prevent users from creating an account unless they enter an
> email address.
>
> I've looked and looked.  Is this possible?

My experience with MediaWiki is pretty superficial, but I'm pretty sure
they have a plugin system for account management.  And as far as PHP
codebases go, it's not too horrific, so you could probably figure out how
to do something simple like that yourself.  So, it should definitely be
possible, but I couldn't really advise you on the best way to do it.

       --Levi