Meeting this Wednesday at 7:30pm -- FreeSWITCH

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:23:47 MDT 2012

On 10/11/2012 11:52 AM, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> I need to make this quick.. I am on vacation you know ;)
> <snip>
>
> Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks for answering my question while on vacation!  Looks like once one
gets a handle on the terminology (registrations, shared presence, etc)
then it's easier to google.

One last question... I know google voice integration works these days
via google talk.  But the problem with that is that it takes over my
chat account that I use for other things.  I should have put my google
voice number on a different account in hindsight. But if a script could
do the connection with a callback to my sipgate number, then I wouldn't
be blocking my google chat account.  Suppose that's possible?  I recall
that in the early days before google talk integration in asterisk they
did hackish things like this to get google voice working.