Meeting this Wednesday at 7:30pm -- FreeSWITCH

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at
Thu Oct 11 02:23:13 MDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Tod Hansmann < at> wrote:
> OK, so, It went ok, and I talked for an hour an a half (I told you there
> was a lot to cover) but I think it gives a good grounds to start
> exploring from.  If anyone has questions regarding the topic, they can
> ask here and they might get an answer, or use one of the many resources
> I outlined today, most of which are also listed at  I
> hope that somebody got something good out of it.

I'm sad that I missed it. This time it was family vacation and not
work, so I'm not so sad ;)

There is a lot of ground to cover in a short period of time. Like Tod,
I'm also willing to see what I can do to help anyone who might have
lingering questions. I do love FreeSWITCH ;)

Happy hacking,