Meeting this Wednesday at 7:30pm -- FreeSWITCH

John Shaver bobjohnbob at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 07:40:59 MDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Steve Meyers <steve-plug at spwiz.com> wrote:
> Really?  I never do, and I don't even work there.  I just go in the back
> entrance with my colo pass.
>
> Steve

I tried to just go in the back with my work pass (I work for Symantec)
at the regex meeting and the guy at the front desk came back and made
me sign in and provide ID.  I even showed him my Symantec and Canopy
cards and he made me show him my drivers license.  Seemed kind of
silly to me, but I guess he has to watch the camera and count how many
people are in the room and make sure it matches the list he has.