FreeSWITCH Meeting Upcoming Prep

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Tue Oct 9 19:26:34 MDT 2012

On 9/27/2012 4:48 AM, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 6:33 PM, Tod Hansmann <plug.org at todandlorna.com> wrote:
>> With two weeks until my FreeSWITCH presentation, I thought I'd mention a
>> couple things so you can get the most out of it (of what little I'm
>> offering, anyway).
> Where does time go?!
It's all gone now, and I'm as prepared as I'm going to be (I feel very
unprepared).  As there's no turning back now, I'm going to attempt to
record a screencap of what I'm doing and put it up on Youtube if it's
good enough (my laptop mic picks up odd things sometimes).  So bring a
notepad to write down things and you might be able to reference the
presentation again afterward in your further experiments.

Cheers,

-Tod Hansmann