Meeting this Wednesday at 7:30pm -- FreeSWITCH

Matt Melvin rage_311 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 18:12:41 MDT 2012

On 10/08/2012 03:54 PM, Steve Meyers wrote:
> We will be meeting at the C7 facility at Canopy Building 5 in Lindon,
> behind Home Depot.  You will need to bring a photo ID in order to sign
> in at the front desk.

Do I need to have my PLUG registration confirmed before I can do this?
I applied over a week ago and haven't heard anything.  I'm not too
concerned about that, I just want to make sure that I'll be able to get
into the meet-up.

Also, how open is it for members to bring guests?  This will be my first
one, obviously, so I'm not really sure about the structure or policies.

Thanks.

P.S. Hopefully the plain text and line breaks work as expected!  This is
my first attempt via Thunderbird... and thanks for the advice, everyone.

--
Matt