New member in Lehi

Daniel Fussell dfussell at byu.edu
Tue Oct 2 08:09:01 MDT 2012

On 10/01/2012 09:06 PM, Michael Torrie wrote:
> Wow, hell has indeed frozen over.  It's a new gmail-friendly plug!  I'm
> so happy.  Hey do you guys know anything about configuring this fancy
> new metro thing?
Metro works best with the expansion pack, which you'll find on the
Debian Install CD.  Just boot your machine with the CD in, and be sure
to choose the install option that says something like "Use entire
harddrive".  When the install is finished, Metro will do everything you
hoped it would...

;-Daniel Fussell