New member in Lehi

Levi Pearson levipearson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:42:15 MDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 7:57 PM, Matt Melvin <rage_311 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
> I'm a new member who's currently living in Lehi.  I'm excited to find
> people so close that share my same passion and excitement for Linux.
> A little about myself... I'm 28 years old, married, and working full time
> as an Automation Engineer at Champion Technology Services in Millcreek.
>  I'm a relative newcomer to Linux; my first experiences with it were about
> two years ago when I was trying to get more out of my stand-alone D-Link
> NAS.  Since then, it has turned into a passion and/or slight obsession.
> Anyway, hopefully I'll be meeting a lot of you at my first meet-up (in 9
> days?), and we'll talk some Linux.

Welcome!  I am also a denizen of Lehi, and although the years have dulled
my passion and excitement for Linux a bit, it continues to be a useful
platform for doing things that I am more apt to get passionate and excited
about these days.  So, I still enjoy hanging out here and even occasionally
talking some Linux.  See you 'round!

       --Levi