New member in Lehi

Matt Melvin rage_311 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 19:57:36 MDT 2012

Hey guys,
I'm a new member who's currently living in Lehi.  I'm excited to find people so close that share my same passion and excitement for Linux.
A little about myself... I'm 28 years old, married, and working full time as an Automation Engineer at Champion Technology Services in Millcreek.  I'm a relative newcomer to Linux; my first experiences with it were about two years ago when I was trying to get more out of my stand-alone D-Link NAS.  Since then, it has turned into a passion and/or slight obsession.
Anyway, hopefully I'll be meeting a lot of you at my first meet-up (in 9 days?), and we'll talk some Linux.

Matt Melvin