Contract Work Needed

Christopher Suiter christophersuiter at kinfetti.com
Tue Nov 20 22:53:25 MST 2012

PLUG,

My company has an immediate (emergency) need for someone with a flexible
schedule who can do admin work on a contract basis.

Kinfetti.com is a Genealogy software start-up based in Spanish Fork. In a
nutshell we're combining collaborative web-based software with social
networking, media digitization services, and online digital media hosting.
Basically, we want to make it as easy as possible for people to take all
their old movies, photos, scrapbooks, etc, and post them online so they can
then easily (and securely) share it with the entire family (and just their
family). We are still in development, but will be live in December.

We've currently have a single server running Kubuntu 12.04 located in the
C7 data center in Bluffdale. However, we've run into network configuration
issues that have us dead in the water. We need someone who can go onsite to
Bluffdale ASAP and configure our network settings properly.

This is basically a one-time job, however, we have several other small
projects in the immediate future and are budgeting a monthly retainer +
hourly fees in order to have a Linux expert on call. We would prefer
someone who could transition to full-time in the future, but this is not
mandatory.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from the right candidate soon!

--
Sincerely,

Christopher Suiter <christophersuiter at kinfetti.com>
President, Kinfetti LLC