PLUG meeting this week: kdenlive

Doran L. Barton fozz at
Mon Nov 19 18:24:30 MST 2012

Hi y'all!

I'm presenting at the PLUG meeting this week which will be Tuesday, 11/20, at
the UVU Business Resource Center (815 West 1250 South - A bit north of
Hangtime Trampoline Park in Orem.)

I'll be talking about the Kdenlive non-linear video editor for Linux. It's a
very functional tool. I'll also be willing to discuss other audio/video tools
for Linux as well.

In preparation for the meeting, please feel free to peruse my YouTube channel:
<> Pretty much anything uploaded in the
last three years was edited with Kdenlive. To see a good sampling of its
capabilities, I recommend the following videos:

Hope to see you there.

Doran L. Barton <fozz at> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!"
    -- Sign seen in a veterinarian's waiting room